This novel method is the latest cure based on scientific facts. The device uses infra, audible and ultrasounds for treating patients suffering from arteriosclerosis. It stimulates the development of collateral (small-vein) circulation, resulting in the decrease or dissappearance of the complaints and symptoms.
Only 20 treatment sessions are necessary for the required effect, meaning one treatment each day. A treatment session takes 30-40 minutes. The four-week long treatment period includes from Monday to Friday treatments. The treatments are preceded by medical examination by a physician expert in the field. The aim of this examination is to survey of the patient's condition before the treatments applied (by Doppler ultrasound device). At the end of the fourth week a control examination takes place aiming at the survey of the patient's condition after the treatment applied and the discussion of the future action. The treatment is painless.
The advantages of the method:
- It is painless
- It can be repeated even as early as after one month
- It does not have any harmful side effects
- It can be performed without opening up the body
- It can be performed within outpatient treatment
- The everyday tasks can be performed after a treatment session